True Conceptions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Conceptions

The purpose of this forum is to post a topic of discussion so everyone can broaden their understandings of different people’s perspectives and gain a better insight into important subjects.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guidelines for this Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiff <3

Tiff <3

Guidelines for this Forum Empty
PostSubject: Guidelines for this Forum   Guidelines for this Forum EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:48 am

This forum is for questions that people need answers to regarding the website. Click on "Post Topic" to post the question. Anyone who knows the answer can reply.

If there are any problems with this website, let me know in this forum as well; for example, if you can't find a "Log Out" button or a "Profile" button, let me know so I can attempt to fix it (and hopefully not have to change the skin again because it may be an internal error).

Here is one question that some of you may want to know the answer for:

Q. How do I upload a profile picture?

A. Go to "Profile" at the top, then click on "Avatar". You can upload your picture there from your computer. For safety reasons, try not to post a real picture of yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://trueconceptions.board-directory.net

Guidelines for this Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Conceptions :: Welcome :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: