True Conceptions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Conceptions

The purpose of this forum is to post a topic of discussion so everyone can broaden their understandings of different people’s perspectives and gain a better insight into important subjects.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing Ourselves

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiff <3

Tiff <3

Introducing Ourselves Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Ourselves   Introducing Ourselves EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:27 pm

This thread is meant to introduce members to other members. Everyone please enter one brief post about yourself, even if some of you already know each other, lol. Don't post your age or anything too specific though for Internet privacy reasons.

My name is Tiff <3. I'm studying History with an English literature minor at SUNY Brockport and wish to become an elementary school teacher. I like reading, embroidering, and learning new things. I daydream a lot and would love to travel around the world someday. I love helping people and teaching and hope to be a good role model for my future students, children, and friends.

Next person? Very Happy

Last edited by Tiff <3 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://trueconceptions.board-directory.net
Bramenstein

Bramenstein

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves   Introducing Ourselves EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:40 am

I'm Bryan. I go to Buff State for Physics Education. I'll be done in about 817 years or so

Last edited by Bramenstein on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.p.mcgowan
scottfer918

PostSubject: Introducing myself   Introducing Ourselves EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:57 am

Hello! I am Scott. I am currently at UB studying Pharmaceutical Sciences and I consider myself to be very open minded, but I am also very prejudice. Like a paradox, or a juicy contradiction. I'm basically Starbursts.
Back to top Go down
stevenretzlaff

stevenretzlaff

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves   Introducing Ourselves EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Im pretty sure if you know tiff you know me. Im Steve. I go to NCCC now but will be going to Brockport next semester. I am going for a business degree.
Back to top Go down
Jessi <3

Jessi <3

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves   Introducing Ourselves EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:39 am

Im Jess, Im @ brockport and rooming with tiff. im double majoring in bio and psych for pre-med, so ill b done with school...never. haha. im usually pretty open minded, but very opinionated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ourselves   Introducing Ourselves Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ourselves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Conceptions :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: